Sep 28, 2017

Reunion of 'Al salir de clase', 20 years later

Original cast and crew of the TV series 'Al salir de clase' had a reunion after 20 years the show ended.

You can read more in the September 2017 issue of Vanity Fair. Also available online at revistavanityfair.es (in 4 parts):
•  Introduction
•  Part 1
•  Part 2
•  Part 3
•  Part 4

Interview with Marian Aguilera (extract from articles):

Question: Deaths, loves and the first gay teenager: how the series became 'Falcon Crest'.

Marian Aguilera (Miriam): Sometimes it was a bit violent that there were so many problems between the characters. Such intimacy, that of having to kiss you with one and then with the other made you think at last: "Well, that's it! Leave them alone. "

Q: 'Al salir de clase': this was the most famous teen television series.

Marian Aguilera (Miriam): During my audition, Cuadri told me to imitate the characters of the moment, even Jesulín de Ubrique. And I thought: so geeky. When I left after the audition, he accompanied me to the elevator door and, after closing, I remember hearing the phone pick up and him saying: "We have Miriam!

Q: How the great teen series came to an end.

Marian Aguilera (Miriam): At that time I felt the disdain of the whole industry, there were many prejudices against us, even in ourselves there was such a prejudice.

Q: Flattery and insults: how fame changed the protagonists.

Marian Aguilera (Miriam): I remember that before a break they made in the series for the holidays, I was pregnant but I did not know who the father was. At a fair in Jerez, people chased me in a platoon and shouted who my father was. But if the writers did not know...!

Marián Aguilera: "We would arrive before sunrise and we would leave at night"



Emotional Reunion for the cast




Photoshoot

 
 
 

 Press presentation and other photos (from various sources)

     




No comments:

Post a Comment