Dec 19, 2011

Marian Aguilera: "I have met forensic experts who look like housewives and others who paint their nails"

From es.tv.yahoo.com via Marian Aguilera (FanBrasil)

By Cine54 | Cinema 54 - Wed, Dec 7 2011 16:24 CET

The Barcelonian, ​​famous for her role as "Silvia" in "Los hombres de Paco" has returned to the detective genre, thanks to "Homicidios", which airs on Telecinco.

- Tell us about you character, Susana Rota.

Susana is a forensic expert very interested in police work. She always wonders about the mystery hidden in each body that she has to analyze. I really admire her enthusiasm.

- What do you have in common with her?

Both of us are very curious, we love to know what has happened to others! [Laughs].

- How did you prepare for your role? Did you study to play a medical examiner?

Previously I was in "Los hombres de Paco", a police-themed series also. However, it is the first time that I get into the skin of an examiner. The production company could not contact any professionals in this industry, unlike my colleagues, who were trained by the police.

Anyway, I was lucky. I came across a funeral truck and got in touch with Carlos. He took me to the Anatomical Forensic Institute of Madrid and then introduced me to my "colleagues" [laughs]. There I met with women who looked like housewives, with others who painted their nails, with freaks ... It showed me that these people are as normal as other people.

- As you said, before working on "Homicidios", you were in "Los hombres de Paco", do you have a predilection for the police series?

I get the scripts one at a time. I was very excited about both roles. But there are more coincidences; the writer of "Homicidios" actually wanted to name my character "Silvia" and they didn't know that in "Los hombres de Paco" I was named the same [laughs].

- What are your memories of your time in "Al salir de clase"?

I shot this series many years ago. Many images of the series come to my mind... It was the first work I did with people of my age. At that time, it came out along with "Friends" and "Melrose Place", but in Spain there was not anything like it. We went a new way; quite an honor for me.

- Now that you're working in television, do you miss working on movies?

Yes, but I've had time to participate in some movies in recent years. Cinema is a closed affair from the beginning, unlike television. In television, the changes to your character are sometimes due to external factors and that has its positive and negative sides.

- Have you ever been tempted to give up this profession?

I do reflect on that and sometimes I ask myself what I would do if I were not an actress. Anyway, I love my job and my only goal is to live on it.

All copyrights by  es.tv.yahoo.com.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment